Best Infertility Hospital In Tirupur
Infertility is an impairment of the reproductive system that inhibits conception. The latest statistics state that infertility affects roughly 7 million people in just the United States alone. Approximately 15% of all people will experience infertility issues at some point in their lives. We are the Best Infertility Hospital in Tirupur. Contact us for more details.
According to Resolve.org:
30% of infertility can be attributed to male factors, and about 30 percent can be attributed to female factors. About 20% of infertility cases are unexplainable, and the remaining 20% of infertility is caused by a combination of problems in both partners”.
Medically speaking, someone considered being dealing with infertility if they have not conceived within 12 months of trying. As a woman, if you are over the age of 35, some doctors would begin testing and treating infertility after six months. If you have suffered more than one miscarriage, it is classified as infertility as well.
Causes: Infertility in Women
Ovulation Disorders are perhaps the most common reason.
Blocked fallopian tubes.
This could be the result of scar tissue, endometriosis, or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Where to seek treatment?
An infertility specialist for women is called a Reproductive Endocrinologist. With a Reproductive Endocrinologist, you will be tested for several things including hormone levels, tubal blockages, and other variables that could impair chances for conception. A male would be best treated with a fertility urologist.
Options For Treatment
The most popular route for treatment is with conventional fertility drugs such as Clomid. Other methods included forms of assisted reproduction as IUI and IVF.
Secondary infertility is also common. A woman may have conceived easily at one point only to find subsequent attempts unsuccessful. Testing and treatment follow the guidelines above.
Infertility is treatable and in most cases, very successful. If you believe you are infertile, do not despair as treatment and support are widely available. Contact us.
Male Infertility Treatment in Tirupur
Are you searching for Male Infertility Treatment in Tirupur? Are you a man suffering from infertility? If this is the case, then I am sure that you must have tried a lot of things for the treatment. But, of course, you did not find any success and this is the reason that you are here. Well, do not worry as now you no more need to search for the cure for your infertility. Read this complete article and know how you can get rid of your infertility.
Many factors cause infertility in men – smoking, overweight, drug, alcohol, and tobacco consumption, sexual dysfunction, hormonal imbalances, infection, poor lifestyle, and past medical treatments like ‘Chemotherapy’. But, studies show that most of the male infertility cases are related to sperm problems – low sperm count, poor sperm quality, or no sperm at all.
There are medications and other conventional treatment options available for male infertility. But, are they all effective? No, and what worse about them is that they can also cause some side effects. Well, there are many other ways to help you with this problem. But, the best way to treat male infertility involves the right approach to target the exact cause.
First, you need to visit a Doctor and they will carry out the required tests and exams to determine the exact cause behind your infertility. The sample of the men’s semen is tested to establish the number and quality of his sperm cells. After the reports, the Doctor will guide you about the exact cause behind your infertility, whether there is something wrong with your semen or something else is creating a problem. Contact us for Male Infertility Treatment in Tirupur.
Female Infertility Treatment in Tirupur
Women have to deal with a lot of issues when it comes to getting pregnant and infertility is the biggest of all of them.
Female infertility is a condition that does not allow a woman to conceive a child. This disorder has become very common ion in recent years. It is a painful situation as it stops the world of a woman. She wants to get pregnant and become a mother, but this disorder does not allow her to do so.
So, what are the Causes of Female Infertility?
There are different reasons for this disorder.
1. Age – This is the first factor. The ideal time for childbearing is between the ages of 18 and 27. And, after this time, fertility in women begins to decreases slowly and by the age of 40, it drops drastically.
2. Thrombophilia – This is another major reason for infertility. This abnormality prevents a woman from developing blood clots in their body. It is a hereditary disorder. When the blood is unable to clot, it causes excessive bleeding which creates problems for conception, and even if pregnancy occurs, there are high chances of miscarriages.
3. Reproductive System – In many women, infertility is linked to their reproductive system. PCOS, an endocrine disorder can create conception problems. A large number of women are suffering from this disorder. Fibroids and Blocked Fallopian tubes, Endometriosis, and some other disorders are directly responsible for this problem.
4. Anovulation – This disorder occurs when the ovaries fail for releasing an egg in the cycle and the ovulation does not take place. Many times this condition is mistaken for menopause’s beginning. Women of childbearing age fall victim to this condition. In most of the cases, this disorder corrects itself on its own, but it can also lead to infertility.
5. Toxins – When your body is exposed to toxins or harmful chemicals, it creates problems like infertility. In the environment you live in, there are many things through which you can get exposed to the toxins. So, toxins also come in the list of causes of female infertility.
6. Radiation – This is another of the causes of female infertility. The radiation exposure impacts fertility very negatively in both men and women. Chemotherapy, X-rays, and many technical types of equipment, fluorescent lights, power lines, and household items cause this problem. The duration and amount of exposure determine the effect.
7. Pollution – Pollution is also responsible for female infertility. Exercising in polluted areas like walking, jogging, etc. can cause this problem.
8. Poor Nutrition – This also counts in the causes of female infertility. Eating diets that lack the essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, fibers, magnesium, and antioxidants, etc. affect your fertility. The reproduction organs need good nutrition to work properly and when this does not happen, infertility is the outcome.
9. Unhealthy Lifestyle – Consumption of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco in excess also causes this problem.
10. Over Exercise – Yes, do not be shocked. Studies show that when women exercise in excess, it directly affects their fertility.
11. Stress – This is a major female infertility cause.
12. Weight – Yes, either you are underweight or overweight, it affects our fertility. So, have a balanced bodyweight just according to your height to conception issues.